If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Plate card

Well, the latest creation, a plate card.


Really easy to do. My Craft Studio Setting the Scenes CD, the picture was decoupaged using the seperate images in the Setting the Scenes folder, all printed on my Naff injet Printer on Supersmooth Paper. Glitzed up with My Craft Studio Ultra fine Crystal Glitter.


The picture comes with the frame, however the fame itself comes as seperate layers, so I layered it up using foam Pads, and on the final layer, I also used acetate, for the glass, and a Versa Mark ink pad with My Craft Studio Clear embossing powder. I did that twice, and ended up with an enameled effect on the final layer of the frame. I backed it onto card, added a stand, and hey presto, a pretty Christmas Keepsake. All in all 10 minutes work, which isnt bad!!

No comments: