If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Friday, November 11, 2011

Well, at least one cards finished!!



Finally a card finished today!!
This is something I printed off yesterday, and have just got round to finishing, not bad for a full day? Well I did do the Preston run, pick youngest up from school, go shopping at Costco, that can take a day in itself, and have a minor row with hubby in the meantime!
This is nearly pure My Craft Studio, in its construction, which is unusual in it self as I like to mix and match things a bit lol.
My Craft Studio Classic Christmas, Looking out CD, Hillside church image, printed twice, once on A4 supersmooth, and once on some 4x6 Photo card. A Touch of Crafters companion Silver Spray and Sparkle, Some My Craft studio Organza ribbon, in White, a Klever Konstruction Snowflake, and a Pinflair Peel off verse. Done!

1 comment:

Di said...

And it's really beautiful too! Love the sentiment as well. Smiling here about Costco - it's also the flipping putting away of stuff I find that seems to take forever :( Di xx