If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Oh dear!! time to ctach up

Evening guys and girls, well I have been very busy just lately, and I know its no excuse for not posting but.....


I went to Lincoln Christmas market last week, left hubby at home, middlest in the college, eldest at her house, so youngest and I stayed over with Dad. Heres a picture of something seriously surreal that I took at the fair, It's not a wonderful picture, but its very incongruousness made it stand out. As another "voyeur" stated, "I knew they were becoming urban, but didn't realize they had risen that far in society!" 




Sorry guys but you'll have to take my word for it, but there's 2 foxes giving it some in the middle first floor window!!! Above the Lincoln Market on top of the hill, in the courtyard outside the castle!! The taxi-dermist must have been laughing his socks off, either that or it was a good shot to catch the two of them doing it!


Knew I shouldn't have left hubby at home though as all sorts of crafty parcels were in the craft room when I got back on Saturday!! Oooops think I got caught!! But to make matters worse, I stopped off at the My Craft Studio sale/ Christmas Party, and oh dear! things just fell into my basket! Oooopsie, wouldn't have bought quite as much if I had known what had already arrived!!
Heres the result of the shopping and deliveries:


My desk WAS clear before I went!!
4 Magazines, some shrink Plastic, Oriental stamp set, 2 speed heat gun, stamps, Embellishment Attic DVD, K&Co 12x12 papers, stamps, Magnifying ruler, hundreds of wooden embellishments, .......


Silver paper pompom kit, 2 sets of glittered chipboard letters and numbers, 40 embossing powders, mosaic tiles, vellum pad, A5 pack of MCS backing papers, decoupage sets,  various coloured card and paper, Ribbons,  vellums, sticky gems, tags galore, ...

buttons, Beads, marbling inks, bulldog clips, sticky tape, another pack of A5 backing papers,2 stippling brushes, 6 Memento brilliance ink pads, jump rings, 2 Stamps away Mica mists, Alcohol inks, diecut flowers.........

4 pots of gilding Creme, tub of Ultra fine Glitter, inserts, blocs, another A5 pad of backing paper, kanban 200 sheets assorted card and paper, decoupage, Diecuts,1 ream of 250gsm supersmooth card,..........

60 sheets coloured cardstock, feathers low tac tape, paint brushes, and pearlised paper and card....

 Do you think I might of over done the shopping?


2 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like Christmas came early at yours lol!
Happy crafting!
Jo x

Fiona G said...

Lou the foxes made me chuckle - might have to have a trip to Lincoln for a look see - I only live about half an hour away!