If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The first and most important post of the day........

If you lookee here>>>>>>>>>>>>>
On the side bar......................>>>>>>>>>
What can you see?


I got an email today, from the Lovely Lynne at Stamp n Doodles asking wether I would like to be on the Tutorial Team for them?
 Erm would I like to ?
ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!
Of course I would, and here is my badge to proudly display >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You do realise that I am writing this upside down dont you? Hubby has yet to scrape me off the ceiling!!
Right I'm off to bounce around the ceiling like Tigger, and try to settle down to craft.....
Oh and please pop by the Stamp n Doodles blog......... Here

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Loo - I'm not surprised your dancing on the ceiling, it's great news. Elizabeth x

Sheen said...

Congratulations, Lou...very well done! It's obviously very well deserved.
Hugs,
Sheenagh x

karen said...

Yay!!! Congratulations to you!!! I will check them out and look forward to seeing your design tutorials with them!!
xoxo Karen

Di said...

Brilliant news - well done honey!!!! Di xx

Julia Dunnit said...

I don't get it..this posting thing is getting weird...i can't see a post for WOYWW with the right date on..but thats OK, a post is a post..but now I cant get any of your posts but through the Home button. There must be a glitch...I'm getting comments for blog posts that aren't mine....i guess that's where the Magpie came in here....I dunno. Maybe it'll settle for next week!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Gah, after all that, I forgot to tender my congratulations at your exciting appointment!! Well done you.

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Congrats on this appointment, Lou!
Congratulations also for being added to the PaperCrafting Journey DT as well!
Love, Laura

bohemiannie! art said...

Congratulations to you LOU!!! Hot diggety dog!