If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I really dont deserve this!

But I have to Say THANK YOU to my Mate, Kenzie, for it. You can find the lovely Kenzie Here.
This is what she sent me:



Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who
has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.

2. This award is for any co-blogging friend
who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.

3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by
and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one
of the great comments at the end of your post.

4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you
feel meet the listed requirements.

5. Create a post with the terms of use and
publish your Blends of choice.

6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your
blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing 
this award to keep the circle forever growing.

I feel very honoured that some people view me and my Blog in this way, Kenzie, I am humbled hun, xx

But I do know a few People who should receive this award:
Firstly it has to Be My FG, (Fairy Godmother), who actually does exist, bless her, she gets a hard time on here because of me, and I joke about her size, being 130 etc, when really she's not. She is a wonderful Kind lady, who is a source of honest Critique, fun, creative, motivating, helpful, supportive inspiration.
FG doesnt have a Blog, but she does pop by occasionally, and is the first person I though of when I read the rules for this award, even though she doesnt have a Blog, she is an Angel, and is thoroughly deserving of this award. After all I wouldnt be in Blog land if it wasnt for her encouragement. BUT she doesnt fit the criteria, However, I am reserving first place for her, for when I can FINALLY persuade her to Blog! XX Ta FG, XX.

There are 3 specific People in addition that deserve this award: 
Linda Simpson http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com, For her advice, and kindness, and suggestions.
Sheenagh Hulin, http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com/ an All round Good Egg, who's Talent I admire Greatly.
and Heather Valentin http://purimagination.blogspot.com/ the MOST talented person it has ever been my privilege to work with.
All three ladies are a constant source of Inspiration and encouragement, and I treasure each and every comment made by them, xxx Thank you Ladies, XXX

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

OMG Woman!!!!! I am truly honoured to receive this fantastic award! Thank you ever so much hun! I am so glad that we are not only blog friends but also friends outside of blogland.

Sending you all my love and hugs.

Linda xxx

Sheen said...

Oh, WOW!, Lou, what a surprise when I visited your blog tonight...I am thrilled and honoured to have been thought of in this way. I just do what I do..nothing special...and yet, now I feel special! Thank you so so much. Unfortunately, I won't be around tomorrow to sort this and follow it through, so please forgive me, but I will do the necessary as soon as I possibly can...Such exalted company I'm in now...yikes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, my lovely Lou.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Andi B said...

Well done on you award Lou, well deserved

A x

Sheen said...

Posted on my blog now, Lou - thanks again, my lovely! x

Unknown said...

Wow. I am truly honored for this lovely award. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad to you enjoy my work so:) It's a pleasure to know you as a designer and friend!
Thank you,
Heather<3