If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, April 09, 2012

Oh Pashe It!!!!!!

Oh dear, serves me right for not doing them before,
I have HAD to use some of my La Pashe sheets, which is why I have been a bit quiet for the past few days!!! Scroll to the bottom for the reasons why, very big OOOOOooooopppppps!


























What I have left to do not Including Christmas ones, or what I have given away!!!

The Christmas ones I have got left to do, after giving loads away, but these can wait for quite a while yet, phew!!
Think I had better get a move on, serves me right for Keeping them to stroke!! Thank Heavens I have the Cd's lol.

Right better get a move on...........or they'll still be here this time next year!!!

10 comments:

Sheen said...

My word, Lou! You have been a wee bit busy, methinks! lol! What a fantastic selection you now have and how useful they'll sll be. So hard to pick a favourite as they are all so varied but conistently fabulous! Well done! You go girl!
Crafty hugs Sheenagh x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what great and fabulous card lou.
you have bin bizzy.

greetings karin

Andi B said...

Wow Lou, you have been busy - great cards

A x

Hettie said...

Good grief woman!! you have been a busy bunny! they are all gorgeous! xx

Linda Simpson said...

I just knew there was a reason why you have been quiet! Your cards are just stunning as always Lou. Must catch up soon, will ring you some time today :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oooh Hun I love them,how busy have u been, I thought uh ad deserted us all,lol
I really need ur address,lil mack's going mad asking if u sentur address,I am not supposed say anything but she got u something alls I will say is it's jewellery mmmm
It's lovely..
Anyway u must send me details of where I can buy these sheets, the designs are beautiful and you have really made them look great'
Hugs
Kenzie x

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oooh Hun I love them,how busy have u been, I thought uh ad deserted us all,lol
I really need ur address,lil mack's going mad asking if u sentur address,I am not supposed say anything but she got u something alls I will say is it's jewellery mmmm
It's lovely..
Anyway u must send me details of where I can buy these sheets, the designs are beautiful and you have really made them look great'
Hugs
Kenzie x

Alyx said...

Lol...it's no wonder you've been quiet! They're fab cards, Lou.
xx

Unknown said...

Hi hun,
you have been a busy bee!
And very envious of all your La pashe stash. I've only got Christmas ones.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Liz said...

Love these !!! I am so tempted by the cds !!! Is the Rock music image on the cd and if so which cd ??? Ta !
LIz