If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The last of my New Digi's

Well this is the last post of my new releases from Scrapbook Stamp Society.
I was supposed to post it last night, but in all fairness I did a lot of posting last night, some of which you saw, some is scheduled for other days.
And I have finally got into my craft room, having got up late, then watched the GP Qualifying, then back to bed, then cook dinner, watch the Voice, and just got in here.
The last of my Digi's is Peek-a-boo Baby, and is a cutie!
Actually one thing jumped out of my mind when I saw this digi. My Daughters first Birthday, and my Dad not getting her a present.
Now before you all start going "Huh?" which is what I thought at the time, he was even sweeter than normal, and my Dad can be a sweetie, for my Daughters First Birthday, my Dad got ME a present.
It was Delia Smiths Christmas Cook Book, and is still downstairs in my cook book shelf, and the kids aren't allowed to touch it! I mean in all honesty, a first birthday for a child, and grandchild, and they are showered with toys, and clothes, but how many Mum's are treated? Not many I guess, which is what made my Daughters first birthday so special to me, My Dad remembered ME! Ta Dada, xxx
So that was my theme for this card..............

Digi Image was Foiled before water-colouring with Aqua and Whispers marker pens, and cut with a Sizzix framelits die. The backing paper was Papermania's Capsule Collection, and some Peach Core-dinations, embossed with Papermania's Silent Night embossing folder, and sanded back. Some tattered Rose distress ink, was used to distress the die cut, and a peach Ribbon, some coral pearls by Papermania, and a sentiment printed off my pc, Inside the verse reads ".........that I love you more with each passing Day. Happy Anniversary of our Baby's Birth."
And I really wish I had a man as sweet as my dad!!!, xxx

Hope you like her, coz I do!!

Hugs, and thanks for popping by, and your kind comments, xxx

Lou

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one,really gorgeous card Hun,just love it,love the peach ribbon,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

STUNNING!!! That is all I have to say LOL!!!!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx