If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, May 28, 2012

QVC New products........

Well here's card 2

This one is a 5x5 Square card base, embossed with Craft Concepts Funky Poinsettia embossing folder.
I cut 2 matts using Spellbinders Labels 4, one in red Mirri, and one in plain white card stock, and embossed the white piece while it was still in its frame.
That was the base sorted.
I made a tassel using the brand new Metallic Twine, which will be available on QVC on Wednesday between 1-4 pm, with My Craft Studio, as it does fray perfectly, and mounted it behind the Sumptuous Poinsettia, and Silver Rose hips, which are also New releases.
Simple, stunning, effective.
I am so in love with these flowers and twine, they are scrummy!!!

Pop back at 12 for the next release!!

hugs

Lou

No comments: