If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sentiment cards

Well the challenge over at Paper Crafting journey, (and we have all had a nice long break, but now back to the grindstone,) is making the sentiment the focus of the card.
So here is my design:

 Simple, and stand out from the crowd. We are sponsored for the coming challenge by Louby Lou Designs, so pop over and check out their website for ideas!


Mine is a 7.5" square base card, some 12x12 Papermania glittered parchment, and matts and layers and a sentiment cut on my E-craft, dont worry I'll get fed up of it soon, lol, NOT!

The whole idea behind the challenge this fortnight is the SENTIMENT, so CAS or not, the sentiment has to be there girls and guys!

So pop over to the challenge site, see what my teamies have been up to, and enter your cards!! Good luck!

hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Andi B said...

Lovely card Lou, very eye-catching

Andrea xx