If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, February 11, 2013

Vintage Treasures 4

Okay seven more day to go until the show on Create & Craft show on Tuesday February 19th at 1pm and 6pm, so lets cut to what I have been doing.......


This is one of my Favourites! The stuff you need is hidden away on the cd, so you will have to go find it, its full of scrummy Yummy ness.
I printed 3 of the toppers off, and used 2 of the prints to decoupage the Fan up, carefully trimming with a knife, then scoring and glazing with Holographic embossing powder.
This time its on an 8x8" card base, the paper was printed from the cd, and the inside is covered with a handmade paper. The addition of a few pearls, and I really like this card, hope you do too, 

Dont forget to pop to the webshop for supplies and visit my Teamies for more inspiration

hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Lou this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful green paper and the fan looks stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx