If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vintage Treasures 5

Well Back again, One week until the Create & Craft show on Tuesday February 19th at 1pm and 6pm. 
So here's another one for you.............
This a sweet little easel. Again a 3 3/4" square card base, backing papers from the Cd, Topper and Matt, and as a stopper a small section of one of the tiled lace papers, you'll see in more detail on the show, but they are fab for doing things like tiles, corners, etc,
Again I used the Pinflair Pearl wand for the faux pearls, and would you believe that the blue ones on the bottom, and the orange ones round the image came from the same tube? Because they did, which reminds me I need to order more!

Have fun, dont forget the Webshop, and the inspiration from my Teamies

Hugs

Lou

3 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, love the papers and pretty vintage images
Lindsay xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous little easel Lou! Love the faux pearls they are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Su said...

Pretty cards Lou lovely muted colours. Hopefully I'll manage to catch the show and see more of what's on offer!

Su (Soop) x