If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Friday, February 08, 2013

Vintage treasures,

Hi guys,

Well here's some of the reasons I seem to blog in spats just lately: Currently I have been working on samples for the Boys at Krafty Hands, for their new disk, Vintage Treasures, on Create and Craft at 1 and 6 pm Tuesday 19th Feb.

So now I can give you some sneaky peaks,

Each of my posts are going to be short, but do remember that I only worked on a few sheets from the CD, there is loads more to see, and you need to visit my Teamies to see more examples.

This is one of the extra toppers from my Card Set, cut into 9 small squares glazed with embossing powder, and mounted on some scrunched up brown paper. Then I just added some ribbon to frame it.

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Lou this looks fantastic and loving the idea of cutting the topper into squares. Great use of brown paper too as it give the authentic vintage feel to it.

Hugs
Linda xxx