If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Krafty Hands Challenge

Hi guys

well I know I havent posted much, I am waiting for my darling daughter to get snap happy, as she has what I have been working on, quietly, but you want to see this months card for Krafty Hands dont you? So here you go:


Now this is from one of the older cds by Krafty Hands, this is from the Mary Englebright collection. Its a beautiful cd of old fashioned images, very 50's / 60's to my mind, reminds me of the Peter and Jane books, lol
So this is an 8x8 base card, matching backing paper from the cd, matted onto some pink card stock, for some reason the colour in the photo is more Salmony pink, than the pink pink of reality!
I got some wide reals of lace from Hobby Craft awhile ago, and to fit this months challenge, I had to use a sketch, so out came a roll of white lace, glued and glittered and cut to points and mounted behind the main image, which again was matted onto a backing paper and then the pink card.
The main image was treated with some glitter and crystal accents on the handbag, and a hole punched for the ribbon on the tag.
Finally I made a rossette with some more backing paper, added the pearls and job done,

Honestly it isnt really this salmon pink! Its a nice Pink!

so to win a voucher to spend on the Krafty Hands webshop, you need to firstly follow the main challenge blog, secondly enter the blog challenge, which you can find on the main page, and use a Krafty Hands Product! Now I happen to know that there are thousands of you out there who have Krafty Hands CD's, so whats stopping you from having a go?

Hugs

Lou

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Lou, love the soft pastel colours and the lace. Love how you have added a tag with the image a fab idea.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lou . This ia beautiful feminine card .Love the image and tag .and the rosette .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Laura said...

Love the pinks and the tag.
Crafty wishes
Laura XXX

Su said...

Hi Lou... good to see you're still keeping busy!

Very pretty card and lovely focal image, really like the soft colours.

Take care

Hugs Su xx

Wendy H said...

Love this gorgeous card, Lou. I love the soft pink colours and the lace. I haven't got this cd but think I might add it to my wishlist. Wendy xx