If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, April 01, 2013

I'm late I'm late..........

grr, this should have posted itself yesterday, apologies!

Here's a card I made for Easter as part of my Kraftyhands responsibilites.

Actually this card caused me some issues! As you maybe aware I have been fiddling with cutting files lately, and I had this idea for this card, a double gatefold, latticed oval, with the main image inside......................

Yeah Right!

I had everything cut and preped, just ready to stick it all together, and what happened? I got left with this!


Not that Im complaining, as its still nice, but it just didnt seem to fit with the stuff I had planned, ho-hum!
This is from the fabulous Floral Fantasy cd. the colours are beautiful, clean and spring like, a lovely cd.

Right by this time, I should be tucking into my Eggs Benedict, Have a wonderful and relaxing Easter everyone, xxx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Lou, love the idea with the tag.

Hugs
Linda xxx