If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Ooh purdy!

Okay, well I seem to be coming to grips with it, just need to remember what to turn off and on all the time, as its so blooming quick!
I made this tonight, getting my settings right in my head, the hardest part. And Zingster didn't half zip through it!
So this is what I started with: A file from Amazingpopup.com, which I converted in MTC to a cut file. I aint doing it by hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minus the verse of course.
Next came the verse, from Verses 4 Cards, and draw on using one of my bronze Silhouette Pens.
Okay so now I had the Great Wall of China sitting in my hands.................

Now I needed a card.................. Well if my mate Lucy is reading this, now she will be killing herself laughing! I knew I had some oriental themed stuff from My Craft  Studio. Could I find it? Of course not, in desperation and only kidding I asked my mate, as we were chatting over FB, if she could tell me where it was.............okay she knows me too well!
So we found the box it was in, then as I was being a bit impatient with typing, when I wanted to be crafting, we Skyped, and she watched most of the process as I was making the card front.

Paper and topper from MCS, ribbon from my stash, Leanne Creatif die for the frame and leaves, and some embellies again from my stash, The stamp and die are from Whimsy Stamps in USA.

right, off to bed I go, think I'll have to give MTC a miss tonight, as too tired, and I have the school run in the morning, night all xxx

No comments: