If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Thursday, May 09, 2013

playtime 2

Right continuing the show of creativity while the PC was out of action, don't get me started on it again, see playtime 1 for details, gggrrrr

So next up is some Krafty Hands stuff.
This is using one of the Stepper cards, yes I did say stepper card! And one of the very pretty little postcards and envelopes. Bear in mind I had no access to the PC, so was making with what ever came to hand!

So some of Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card, for the base. I seem to recall that I cut it so its a 5 3/4 inch square card base.
Chop the front off the stepper card, sorry Ian! and use DST to hold the pre-cut bits together. then mount directly onto the card base using Collal all purpose glue, I do like the glue, it seems to cement things together and makes it stronger.
Next trying to match the tones, and theme, eg Eiffel Tower on the postcard, and French on the stepper front, I stuck the little Kraft envelope to the front, and the Postcard is just sitting inside, so it can be taken out and written on. Add one of the sentiments from the stepper kit sheet, and 3 gold gems, and its done and dusted as they say!

hugs

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this very much Lou! Love the gorgeous envelope and postcard.

Hugs
Linda xxx