If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

still playing

Well its a work in progress! Come on, I cant learn this machine in 24 hrs! So bite-size it has been.
Todays project again incorporated one of the designs from amazingpopup.com, and again was my starting place.
A beautiful Pop-out windmill!
So again a verse from Verses 4 Cards, was added using a pen in the Zingster.

Next up was the tough part.................What to put it in?
Now I know there's a lot of people out there who start a card with a backing paper or a topper..............me I start a card with whatever comes to hand first, which can be tricky sometimes!
So thinking cap on, I have a windmill, so flat/ canal side ?    Hmmn.....................Blackpool has a windmill, Norfolk has windmills, Holland has windmills.................
Okay I ended up somewhere in Norfolk, I hope!

The Image is from Cupcake Crafting's A Walk in the countryside, as is the backing paper, and ribbon, and bow. AND they were cut using the Print and Cut (PNC) feature in MTC on the Zing! See told you bite-size pieces!
Now for some reason the flowers look Black, they arent actually, they are the same Blue as the base card stock, which you can see though the pop-out. But they are Anna Marie designs Vellum, cut using Secret Garden Dies from Stampin' up!, embossed with mini dots by Darice, and the brads are by Papermania,

Right off to play some more..............................

lol

Hugs, and thanks for stopping by, xxx

Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous design.

Hugs
Linda xxx