If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer of '59 Three

Okay, I promise this ones a card!
This was on of my set pieces. We each got assigned a colour to work with this time, and my colour was RED.
But of course as I said in the first post for this CD, I wanted to bring back some of the cards that seem to have fallen from favour lately.
 I used to work in the Centre of London, and there used to be an old fashioned Tea-room facing Piccadilly Circus. Its been there for years but as I havent been up to Town for years, I dont know if its still there. But it was all marble and Chandeliers, which is what this image reminded me of as soon as I saw it, so for me these two ladies are passing as they enter and leave the tea room.
So a Diorama card for my set pyramid design.
I used the Sweet treat papers from the CD, and added a cut out frame in co-ordinating papers.
I glazed the cakes on the front, and added some ribbon, and again, a simple easy, effective card.
Here's the CD info:
Launching on Create & Craft 30th May at 12noon & 4pm


No comments: