If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Saturday, July 26, 2014

on a roll

okay heres number 3 so far from the boys at Kraftyhands and their mega die cut kit http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_2962805-Christmas-Die-Cut-Mega-Bundle-19-Sheet-Set.html


Okay topper, cut a mask for the image leaving the bear visible, then I used some DSA to cover him, before dousing him in Micro Beads. Glitter, Wink of stella, and some 3D glaze on the tree baubles, sign and penguins beak and eyes.
I found an old frame from a kit I had several years ago, and embossed it with Embossilicious Vintage music, before colouring it with Tim Holtz, Faded Jeans.
an 8x8 Scalloped Card base, embosilicious Snowflake folder, and a distress of Faded Jeans, and a papermania Christmas bow, and jobs a gud 'un, as the Kiwi's would say

Hugs

Lou

No comments: