If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Sunday, September 14, 2014

a couple of videos

Hello Girls and guys

Okay firstly I have to apologise for the wobbliness of these videos, Its been a while since I recorded videos, and I have changed the craft room around since I last did a video, so had to use a handheld camera this time, instead of my webcam.
The reason I did these videos was to help someone understand what was being talked about when people were using electronic cutting machines to make embossing folders or plates, so here's the link to the embossing Folders video

http://youtu.be/wlVEeL33Iic



This next one is about using stuff you have cut on an electronic machine to create voids when using embossing folders, and I have just realised that I put the videos together wrong! so it starts at @4.50 mins, and the ends at the beginning, DOH!!! So fast forward to 4.50 , and then go back to the beginning!

http://youtu.be/ZvO8_4E_4bo

I hope these short videos help you get the concepts behind using electronic machines to cut things to make embossing folders, and then also using the shapes from your cutting machines to make voids in an embossed piece of card for things like sentiments, or to avoid embossing in a certain area, say over a picture or such.

Lou

No comments: