If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

sneak Peak 2

Okay this ones a bit hard to see, so I'll try to make it a large picture, you'll understand why!

A lovely door hanger made from the Tags on the Butterfly Botanicals CD, It does say Welcome, and is more obvious in real Life, as its a good 4 feet in length. All I added were some Fairy silhouettes, cut on the Zing, and varied the finish on each panel, so some have glossy Accents, some are glazed all over with Embossing powder, some are glittered, and this is something I had to search DD for as she left the house, sure enough she had tried to sneak off with it! My response was "Make your own!"

So watch out for it on the British Craft Network which launches wednesday 1st October at 9am, an new way for us crafters to get our crafty fix via the internet. This is demo and technique heavy, not sales heavy like other programs!
You can buy the CD Butterfly Botanicals, on pre-order from the Boys at Kraftyhands, here

Hugs

Lou

No comments: