If you like my blog please Follow, and I'll hop along and return the favour

Monday, September 22, 2014

Sneak Peek 1

Okay time for some sneak peeks! these are all from the upcoming release of the Butterfly Botanicals CD from the Boys at Kraftyhands.

 main central butterfly decoupaged, and glossy accents


I love butterflies, and my Dad used to collect them years ago, cruel, so he stopped!
But I grew up with Framed butterflies, and actually I have a pair of stuffed squirrels, incredibly ancient, and a stuffed Owl, all died of natural causes, dont worry!
But Back to butterflies, this type of artwork just reminds me of childhood, so heres a set piece using one of the 6x6 card making sets.
I added my own spin, by making the butterfly the insert, by cutting 4 slits top am bottom of the wings, then angling it so it sat in the cut out of the insert.
You can see this and more on the British Craft Network, which kicks off on 1st October, only on the internet at the moment, and see the other fab offers my Teamies have made.
You can also get a head on the web, and order a copy of the CD from the Boys at Kraftyhands direct, heres the link to pre-order it before it goes live!
enjoy

Lou

No comments: